Friday 26 October 2012

A beautiful butterfly on a roadside plant

A beautiful orange - black butterfly on a fern
Butterfly on a roadside fern

Subject : Butterfly

Story behind the shot : I got a chance to capture this lovely butterfly when I was walking back home from the grocery store. This little thing was hopping from one plant to another and I stopped walking to observe it. I switched on my camera and waited for the right moment to capture it . At one point of time [may be after 3-5 minutes] it stood still on this dry roadside plant and SNAP! I got the photo.

What made me capture the image : The colorful wings of the butterfly gracefully contrasted with the gray background . The way the plant had its edges curled looked pretty and the butterfly itself looked bright and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment